The Design-Build Process with DECKS by DESIGN is a fun a creative process. If you can dream it, we can build it.
During this process we follow 4 simple steps - taking your ideas and dreams - and making them a reality.
This step allows us to meet and learn the abilities and expectations of one another. This step includes:
- An initial phone conversation
- Project location review
- In home design consultation
The design process allows us to explore your ideas with our team of custom designers and builders. We also provide recommendations that pertain to your uniqueness and budget.
- Preliminary design and pricing
- Scaled drawings
- Design modifications if needed
- Design agreement
- Final pricing and detailed scope of work
- Contract for construction
- Project Timeline Set
Prior to actual construction, the Pre-Construction phase allows us to order materials, schedule our crew and obtain the proper building permits necessary to begin construction.
- Materials selected and ordered
- Crew Assigned
- Building Permits submitted
The construction phase is where the transformation begins; our team will build your project with attention to details. At completion, we will do a final walk through to make sure everything is to your satisfaction and to what was agreed upon at the contract signing.
- Dumpster or Trailer delivered
- Materials delivered
- Demolition and Construction completed